Front Office – Receptionist Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 10, 2014
Are you a qualified individual who wish to be part of a professional team in the position of Receptionist?
You are invited to apply for the following vacancy.
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones.
- Minimum age 21 years at the time of application,
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy & Coordinate office activities.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Degree/Diploma in any Business Related Studies.
- Friendly, courteous phone ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team setting.
Interested candidates to forward their applications to be received
Send your applications to [email protected]