Front Office / Receptionist Job in Embu Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 4, 2014
An upcoming Health & Nutrition Consultancy Firm in Embu County is looking for qualified persons to fill up the following position:
Front Office / Receptionist
VA No: P002/14
- To assist our clients and staff efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front office and related functions.
- To maintain our standards of service at all times.
- They have to reflect our atmosphere and convey a sincere welcome to all our clients and coordinate management with clients, staff and business.
- Coordination of general maintenance of office equipment and overall office cleanliness.
- General Administrative / Clerical Support to the Management Team – Job holder will also be required to carry out other various administrative duties for the rest of the Management team based at the Firm Office.
- Maintain Registers – receiving and sorting incoming mail and deliveries, official documents and staff correspondence.
- Minimum High School Certificate / O’ Level (Mean Grade C+) – Essential
- Diploma in Secretarial / Front Office / Customer Services- Desired
- Secretarial Skills – Desired.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively in written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to effectively follow oral and written instructions.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on working experience in operating Microsoft Office suite- Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint & Ms Outlook.
- Ability to operate standard/modern office equipment, including but not limited to computers, telephone systems, copiers and facsimile machines. Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Previous working experience in the health sector is an added advantage.
- Willing to relocate to Embu.
- Understanding of the local dialect is an added advantage
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please forward an application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, and copies of your academic certificates and other relevant testimonials to:
P.O. Box 21725 – 00100
P.O. Box 21725 – 00100
Clearly indicate the position applied for and Vacancy Number on the envelope.
Deadline for submitting applications (hard copies only) is March 6th 2014.
Position to be filled ASAP.