Front Office & Customer Service Agent Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 24, 2014
Job Title: Front Office & Customer Service Agent
Nature of Job: Internship
This position if for an SME dealing in Print Advertising
To provide coordination and administrative support to the organization and presenting the company favorably to the stakeholders.
The role is the face of the company that is very key in ensuring the company lives by her motto to the customers.
- Receive & welcome all visitors into the company regardless of whether they are bringing in business or not.
- Receive client requests relied through email and telephone and channel them to the persons concerned. Follow up to ensure that the requests are sorted on a timely manner
- Guide the visitors to the officers whenever they need to go.
- Ensure that company’s magazines & product manuals are always available for the
- Ensure that all customers/visitors are attended to without delay & that they are not kept waiting for long by constantly prompting the persons concerned.
- Ensure that whenever an officer whom a client wants to see is not available, hand the client over to someone else who does the same duties as the officer.
- Escalate instances that customers’ requests are not responded to as expected
- Receive all mails including letters and distribute them accordingly
- Receive & prepare all outgoing mails including letters.
- Promptly receive with a receiving stamp all official mails with consultation of the Chief Operating Officer on instances where in doubt.
- Ensure that reception office is always neat.
- Must prepare the following reports;
- Monthly progress report
- Quarterly development report
Indicators of Good Performance:
- Timely response to mails
- Assistance to visitors
Skills Set Needed
- Diploma in Front Office Management & Customer Relations/Public Relations
- Excellent written/verbal communication and formal presentation skills
- A good team player/leader, persuasive, adaptable, innovative, creative
Only those who meet the minimum requirements stated need apply.
- E-mail application
- Their Detailed CVs,
- Indicating Your Availability
- Expected Salary
On the Subject line clearly indicate “Internship & F.O.C.S.A”.
E-mail to: [email protected]