Front Office Administrator Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 21, 2014
Our client, a Business Strategy Consultancy is in need of a Front Office Administrator
Reports To: Human Resource Manager Position Scope
The Front Office Administrator shall provide internal and external customer service, operate the switchboard and assist in administrative tasks.
- Accommodate visitors, clients and job candidates
- Operate switchboard and direct potential clients to relevant departments.
- Coordinate Boardroom bookings and appointments
- Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
- Maintain database of suppliers and service providers
- Maintain inventory of office stationery
- Assist with administrative tasks and provide research and administrative support to all departments and individuals, where necessary.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills (fluent, spoken and written English)
- Good computer skills – efficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Administration skills
- Friendly personality – approachable, outgoing, assertive
- Good organisational skills: ability to prioritise, follow up and multi-task
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.