French Speaking Editor Job Vacancy – Pan African Media Company
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 6, 2014
Pan African Media Company
French Speaking Editor
We are a dynamic multi-platform media organization, creating products for television, print, the internet and mobile phones.
Due to the expansion of our number of partnerships we are looking to expand our reach to French-speaking Africa and cover more French-language related subjects.
- To take responsibility for translating and voicing in French productions
- To ensure that the programming meets high technical, editorial and artistic standards.
- Manage relationships with contributors, clients in French speaking nations
- Translating English content to French
- Develop French-language programs
- To ensure that any queries and correspondence arising from the programmes are dealt with promptly.
- To manage traveling camera crews in Kenya and outside
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Fluency in written and spoken French. Good communication skills in English are also important.
- Pan African news awareness
- Strong creative skills as a producer, as evidenced by track record and by performance at interview.
- Good production management skills. This is a multi-layered and highly complex media project, with a large quantity of outputs to be produced under difficult circumstances.
- Strong intellectual ability, as evidenced by a good degree or similar qualifications and performance at interview.
- Strong diplomatic skills, with a track record of having formed productive relationships in previous experience.
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects to deadlines.
If you are confident, aggressive, won’t take no for an answer, you are who we are looking for.
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line.
“Apply now……the right candidate to start immediately”