Freight & Logistics Sales / Accounts Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 23, 2014
Job Title: Sales / Accounts Manager – Freight & Logistics
Reports to: Commercial Director
Accounting Manager Job Purpose: Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
- Promote safety
- Responsible and able to manage Sales force by ensuring that targets are met as we as managing day to day operations.
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Negotiate with his/ senior as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product.
- Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts.
- Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Diploma in Freight forwarding/ Logistics
- Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
- Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office
Send CV’s, cover letter and certificates to [email protected]
Deadline for applications 20th February 2014.