Fountain Media Journalists Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 4, 2014
In pursuit of its core vision which aims to be an agent of positive transformation, Fountain Media is seeking to recruit Journalists.
Job Ref 3/3/2013/J
Interested candidates must be suitably educated, trained and experienced.
They must also have exceptional character in integrity, fairness and a complete bias to truth.
- An excellent writer with a nose for news
- Impeccable feature writing skills
- Be able to empower others by way of information
- Can work under pressure
- Able to absorb information quickly
- Interested in current affairs
- Have what it takes to be part of a dynamic and energetic news team
- Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication with a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a News Reporter, experience as a news presenter will be an added advantage;
- Excellent understanding of journalistic standards and media laws;
- A strong command of English — written and spoken;
- Demonstrable track record in a busy newsroom;
- Conversant with uploading news online
- Human interest reporting
Interested candidates should send their application and CV to [email protected] by noon 7th March 2013 quoting relevant Job Ref on the subject line.