Forum Syd Capacity Building of Local Partners Global Co-ordinator Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 14, 2014
Global Co-ordinator for Capacity Building of Local Partners
Job Ref MN. 5893
Our client Forum Syd offers Swedish CSOs and their partners a possibility to apply for project funding focusing on democracy and human rights, gender and environment / climate change.
Forum Syd wishes to identify and recruit a Global Co-ordinator for Capacity Building of Local Partners.
He/She will be based in Nairobi.
- Plan, implement and follow-up the project capacity building of local partners in collaboration with responsible managers at Kenya office and Head Office
- Coordinate a project- team with colleagues at Forum Syd Head Office and Country Offices.
- Develop methods for communication and coordination with concerned Swedish CSOs.
- Propose detailed annual working plans and detailed annual budgets for the project.
- Report the project’s progress, results and outcome.
- Masters degree in Development/Social Sciences or similar experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar field/development environment or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support to donor funded partners/CSOs and experience of project cycle management including stakeholder analysis and participation in project appraisal, result based management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience of working in an international organization and with other regions such as Asia and/or Latin America
- Demonstrated understanding of issues affecting CSOs in Eastern- and Southern African region.
- Must be willing and able to travel globally
Please apply via email only. You SHOULD disclose your current or past salary.
Apply before 4pm 16th January, 2014 to [email protected]