Forex Bureau Operations Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 100K – 150K)
The main purpose of this job will be to provide strategic support and management of the Forex bureau, maximize profitable growth and shareholder value of the company.
- Oversee the overall operational, administrative and financial functions of the bureau.
- Managing the day-to-day trading of the Forex bureau and ensure its profitability
- Prepare, maintain and submit Central Bank of Kenya reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Establish the most competitive market rates to sell foreign currencies and maximizing returns
- Provide daily verification of teller transactions, balance accounts and liaise with the management accountant for preparations of financial reports.
- Customer relationship management; ensuring customers get good services from the bureau
- Help encourage and identify opportunities for maximizing the business revenues
- Manage the general administration and human resource; general office administration & employee management
- A minimum of a first Degree in Business Management or Finance
- CPA IV
- 5 -7 years experience in management
- Excellent track record in managing the operations of a Forex bureau or experience working in a Forex department of a commercial bank or a micro finance
- You must be able to supervise, motivate and offer leadership
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Be a mature and presentable person.
- Over 33 years
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.