Food & Beverage Key Accounts Executive Kenya
The purpose of this role is to implement the Sales and Distribution strategies within responsible customers (accounts); to manage the merchandising team to reach its objectives; to reach a 100% regional volume, distribution and trade marketing objectives and to plan proactive activities to promote the potential in the shops.
The position reports to the Key Accounts Manager.
- Inform merchandising team on agreed activities and outlets; implement the activities accordingly
- Effective field management within organization’s standards (with outlet managers)
- Plan and implement proactive activities to maximize the potential of the outlets
- Effective usage of POP materials
- Management of Merchandising team: develop team spirit, apply on the job training, continuous follow-up and performance evaluation, direct and coach
- Control the administrative operations of merchandisers under his/ her responsibility (expenses, recruitment and exit, etc.)
- Apply shelf standards as determined by organization and Request sampling to increase efficiency
- Prepare Merchandiser route plans and continuous follow-up
- Control stock level for each outlet; ensure product availability
- University Degree in related studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences etc
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales
- Proactive and self-driven
- Experience managing merchandising team
P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.