FloraHolland Supply Chain Services Sales Manager
FloraHolland Supply Chain Services Sales Manager Job Vacancy
Our offering includes the best quality and various selections of flowers and plants, and the utilisation of state of the art systems for managing the supply chain right from the growers’ pack houses to the destination markets.
FloraHolland’s appointed representative in Kenya is currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Manager – Supply Chain Services.
- Sell supply chain systems and specific services, monitor customer satisfaction and optimize the services for greater customer satisfaction.
- Convert constraints and users feedback into systems and process improvements.
- Analyse the supply chain to highlight potential new requirements and test new developments before their release.
- Implementation of systems, planning and leading roll outs to new customers.
- Management of systems and coordination of specific systems team members (in Kenya and the Netherlands).
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or Management. A master degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business to business (B2B) sales.
- Experience in horticulture (supply chain) is a definite advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as manage a team.
- Knowledge/experience in project management as well as in optimizing/ implementing IT applications.
- Result & customer centric.
Email: [email protected]
FloraHolland is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.