Flexi Personnel IT Intern (Fresh Graduate) Job in Nairobi Kenya
Since our founding in 2008, Flexi Personnel Limited has become the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company in Kenya; providing total workforce solutions including Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, HR Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments.
- Web design and development.
- SEO (including keyword list research and generation, blog and website keywording, website optimization and other SEO best practices)
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy geared towards increased company visibility, membership and traffic as well as implementing and managing social media communication.
- Manage and help to create marketing content for social media purposes (e.g. blog posts, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Perform manual/automatic backup’s as needed
- Degree/Diploma in IT related field
- Strong skills in Word Press, blogger and website administrations desired.
- Web programming experience in PHP, HTML and CSS
- Working Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite Software especially Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge on SEO and keyword research
- Experience with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Twitter Search, Social Mention, etc) and popular social media management tools (Tweet Deck, Hoot Suite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools