Flexi Personnel Business Development Assistant Job in Kenya
We are seeking to recruit a Business Development Assistantwhose key role will be raising the company’s profile and securing new clients and projects.
- Executing the sales plan formulated by the company’s overall sales and marketing strategy
- Identify and develop business opportunities
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Analyze market information and competitive intelligence
- Understand customer expectations to enable development of customized products based on identified needs.
- Writing wining business proposals
- Adopt a hands on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing strategies
- Visionary/ hard worker
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrate outstanding maturity and initiative
- Strong Entrepreneurial capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding proposal writing skills
- A proactive self starter
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/HND/ or Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 1 year experience in Sales/ Marketing or Business Development.
- Outstanding negotiation skills