Fitness Specialists (Female) Jobs in Qatar
Salary: Qrs 4,000 – 7,500 / KShs 96,000 – 180,000
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an industry-leading organization.
Preferably with high level expertise in both Group Exercise and Personal Training.
Advanced language skills in either English or Arabic or both.
Highly effective communicator.
- Responsible for the implementation and design of individual and group training programmes for members
- Responsible for leading Personal Training Team
- Responsible for conducting Personal Training Sessions
- Responsible for conducting high quality Group Exercise Classes, if background permits
- Responsible for the continued assessment and development of individual and group training programmes
- Responsible for ensuring each member completes a medical screening questionnaire prior to exercise
- Responsible for the administering of any necessary first aid
- Responsible for ensuring all health & safety policies are adhered to maintain a safe area for our gym users to work out in
- Report the day-to-day activity in the gym area, complaints, change of programmes, new gym users and their conditions etc.
- To implement the rules and regulations of the gym to all users
- To create a positive and fun atmosphere for all gym users
Salary will be based on the experience & qualification of the candidates.
- Unlimited duration contract
- Market Adjustment Allowance: 20 % of Basic Salary
- Ticket: Yearly (Economy Class)
- Annual Leave: 30 days
- Accommodation: Single Room in staff accommodation.
- Transportation: Staff Bus
- Free Meals on duty
- Laundry: Free of charge ( Duty clothes only)
- Medical Services as per Qatari Law
- End of Service Benefits