Finn Church Aid Finance & Administration Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 11, 2014
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s biggest development co-operation organisation and the second biggest organisation in Finland working in humanitarian aid.
Finn Church Aid is a member of the ACT Alliance (ACT), an alliance of faith-based development and humanitarian aid organisations forming one of the world’s largest aid organisations.
FCA is looking for a
Finance & Administration Officer
The Finance Officer will report to Regional Finance and Administration Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process payments as per FCA procedures.
- Support in administrative tasks.
- Ensure timely and accurate Reporting.
- Support in audit coordination.
- Ensure recording, safeguard of FCA assets.
- Post financial data in Quick books.
- Prepare Reconciliations.
- Ensure systematic and proper Records keeping and filing.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Competence and Personal Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration /accounting
- Full CPA/ACCA Qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, financial background in the NGO sector is preferable.
- Proactive individual focused on system and reporting improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, strong analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy, including ability to efficiently take up multiple tasks under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent hands on experience in Quick books, word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel within the region.
Interested candidates should submit their application by 12th February 2014 to [email protected]