Financial Jobs in Kenya – Sector Team Leaders
Category: Finance Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 1, 2013
Our client, a leading finance company in the Eastern and Southern Africa region, seeks to recruit three Team Leaders to effectively manage, coach and motivate agents to meet individual and team Key Performance Indicators.
Main duties and responsibilities:-
- Ensures agents meet KPIs
- Schedule and conduct agent feedback and motivation sessions on areas of improvement and subsequently provide action plans for improvement
- Supervising a team of not more than 10 agents
- Assist agents by providing floor support on customer queries.
- Handle escalated calls
- Undertake weekly call evaluations per agent in line with Performance Action Plan developed between Team Leader and Quality Assurance during weekly performance meeting
- Prepare daily reports such as performance reports; shift reports; incident logs
- Manages agent scheduling
- Monitors agent performance and incentive plan
- Logs and escalates matters affecting performance e.g. downtime
Education and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in the English and Kiswahili
- Good understanding of Performance Management
- Previous experience in Supervising a team of not less than 10 agents
- Contact Centre experience is a prerequisite
Key competencies and attributes:
- Proficient in MS Office – especially Excel
- Excellent analytical skills – for reporting purposes
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Good interpersonal; communication skills and coaching skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a strict deadline driven environment
- Well developed conflict management skills
If you believe this is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you; log on to www.horizoncontactcenters.com/careers to apply.
A highly competitive remuneration is offered for the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date is Friday 7th June 2013.