Financial Analyst Job Vacancy Kenya
Posted: Aug 28, 2013
Financial Analyst Assistant Job in Kenya
Financial Analyst Assistant
Our client urgently seeks to fill the above position
Reports financial soundness of Controls and Procedures in place in all aspects (financial & Operational) of the Company by analyzing data and processes.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
Track Sales Performances of the various sites, analyze and report to your supervisor any material variances and any procedural processes which may cause the Group Companies to lose cash or assets.
Track the performance of departments based on the KPIs set and give reports required
Give Reports on adherence of Company procedures, policies by the staff/departments.
Carry out the Internal Audit function. In particular track check financial transactions to ensure they are fraud free, report any weaknesses found in keeping in line with sound financial management.
Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
1) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events — Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
2) Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
3) Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs
- Financial Skills- Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis.
- Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement.
- Monitoring – Listening ,Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
Education / Profession Background
- 1st degree in Maths and Statistics a must
- Good Communication skills – written & Oral
- Hands on experience preferred
If you meet the above minimum requirements, urgently send us your CV (INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV) via email to;
Frank Management Consult Limited,
Nyaku House, 1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham.