Finance Manager Vacancy Announcement
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting a Finance Manager for one of its client, a leading IT Business Solutions provider in Africa.
Based in Ethiopia, the overall function of the Finance Manager will be to plan and direct accounting and administrative activities within the company in accordance with Group Financial Policy.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties;
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions;
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions;
- Perform statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining findings;
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers;
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement;
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Devise and implement system for general accounting.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- The individual must be an Ethiopian Citizen;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field;
- At least one (1) year working experience in senior management in a fast paced environment;
- Must understand and have experience with taxation regime in Ethiopia;
- Demonstrate effective leadership;
- Have sound knowledge of Contact Management systems, Database software and Word Processing software;
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to our website: www.dpckenya.comunder vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted