Finance Director, Head of HR & Administration and Marketing Manager Jobs in Kenya
Are you results driven?
Reporting to the Managing Director, Finance Director will provide strategic leadership in developing the business financial strategy; safeguarding organization’s asset and managing financial performance, reporting and internal controls to achieve operational efficiency and financial sustainability.
- Masters degree in Business field such as accounting, finance, strategic management etc.;
- CPA (K) / ACCA and a member of a professional body in good standing;
- 10 years with at least 6 years at senior management level in driving finance and strategy function;
- Strong financial management, Corporate risks management and Capital project appraisal skills;
- Sound knowledge compliance regulations for organizations working within the FMCG sector;
- Exceptional customer focus, Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Knowledge of Financial and ERP systems;
- Demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively within time constraints;
- Strategy formulation and deployment skills;
- Budgeting skills and Resource mobilization skills;
- Leadership and people management skills
Reporting to the Managing Director, Head of HR & Administration will manage the human resource and administration function to optimize the utilization of human resource capacities.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or Social Science and a Postgraduate diploma in Human resource field;
- A member of a professional body in good standing;
- MBA Degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years at senior management within a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge and proven track record in implementation of workplace improvement initiatives such as employee relations, employment equity and occupational health and safety;
- A detailed understanding, knowledge and experience in the HR functional areas;
- Conversant with Kenyan labor laws, international labor laws, statutory compliance requirements and understanding of best practices;
- Experience in CBA negotiations in a strong union environment;
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and facilitation skills;
- Conversant with HRMIS particularly in an ERP environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, Marketing Manager manage and control the consistent profitable growth of the designated portfolio by taking full charge of the portfolio or categories; guiding the category long term strategy; championing operational relations/communication at all levels and ensuring yearly plans are developed, implemented and achieved both in Kenya and Export countries.
- Degree in business field with a bias in marketing;
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualifications is an added advantage;
- At least 7 years of experience, 3 years of which must be in an FMCG environment;
- Demonstrated experienced in brand management with strong business acumen;
- Strong negotiator with good understanding of market trends;
- Project Management and basic financial skills;
- Good interpersonal and people management skills;
- Strategic thinker with excellent computer skills