Finance and Administrative Vacancy Nairobi
Posted: Aug 27, 2013
Finance / Administrative Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Position: Finance / Administrative Assistant
Our Client, a leading distributor of oil and gas seeks to recruit a Finance/Administrative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will perform a wide range of accounting and administrative duties to facilitate the efficient operations of the organization.
- Maintaining and analyzing financial records for the organization
- Establishing internal controls by recommending policies and procedure to be adopted
- Handling statutory returns
- Preparing Payroll and Cost accounting
- Helping in the preparation of Budgets
- Assisting in Audit preparation work
- Handling of HR and office administration duties
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma preferably Accounting/ Finance
- Must be CPA/ACCA finalist
- A minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
- Should also have experience in internal auditing
- Excellent knowledge of business finance and processes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Working knowledge of Financial Reporting
- Computer literate in Ms Office with demonstrated skills in accounting packages, knowledge of Tally Accounting package will be of added advantage
- Those with Asian origin or from North Eastern region will have an added advantage
- Focused and organized individual
- Should be dynamic and team player with demonstrated leadership skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] before Monday 9th September, 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.