Finance and Administration Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
Finance and Administration Officer
Industry: Fashion and Design.
Salary: Open to negotiation
The Administration and Finance Officer provides integrated operational administrative, financial and reporting support to the VP and contributes to the smooth running of the Nairobi Office.
Work Related Requirements
- Handling of HR and office administration duties
- Well developed interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Financial management knowledge and skills.
- Office management and organizational skills including knowledge of administrative procedures and record keeping.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply Acts, Awards, Agreements, Standards and policies relating to industrial relations and human resources
- Able to demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Good word processing skills and Working knowledge of Financial Reporting
- Establishing internal controls by recommending policies and procedure to be adopted
- Preparing Payroll and Cost accounting
- Handling statutory returns
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma preferably Accounting/ Finance
- Must be CPA/ACCA finalist
- Experience with computing systems: preferably QuickBooks and MS Excel with a preference in SAP software
- Knowledge of Public Sector policies and procedures
- A minimum of 5 years experience in accounting
- Should also have experience in internal auditing
- Should be dynamic and team player with demonstrated leadership skills/ role
- Should have hands on experience as an Account Payables and Receivables