Field Service Engineer (Medical Equipment) Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 100K – 180K)
Our client, a leading distributor and supplier of Health Care and Scientific Equipment in Kenya is looking for a Field Service Engineer to provide technical and maintenance of equipment.
- Install, check out, operate, maintain, repair, and upgrade equipment within time requirements established by service management.
- Provide preventative maintenance in accordance with published procedures. Keep performance and maintenance records on the equipment.
- Provide guidance and training to customer personnel in operation, maintenance, inspection procedures, and techniques.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend/effect corrective action.
- Participate in sales planning phase of equipment sales.
- Maintain customer royalty through:
- Effective communication of all services rendered, on-site arrival time, late on-site arrival time, service and operator issues.
- Effective presentation of positive attitude for the company, products, employees, and customers; and maintaining a proper business appearance as defined by service management.
- Effectively manage company assets that may include company vehicle, computer, stock spare parts inventory, and workshop tools.
- Degree/Higher Diploma from a recognized university or college in Electronics engineering or equivalent experience. Biomedical Engineers should be members of AMEK
- IT background experience is an added advantage
- 2 – 4 years in a service-repair field preferred
- Must be familiar with medical equipment
- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to lift up to 40 kilos with the ability to bend, push and so etc, Manual Dexterity
- Customer service focused with strong problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Requires Minimum supervision Independent, Thinking, Detail Oriented
- Ready to travel within Kenya and beyond
- Excellent time management skill
- Can prioritize
- Responsible, reliable, trustworthy and a confident person
- Great interpersonal skills
- Must be self driven
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude
- Result oriented
- Works with minimal supervision and stress tolerant
- Should have a valid driving license
We do not charge for interviews.