Field Sales Rep Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Number Of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: Business Development & Account Management Lead
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
We’re looking for a Field Acquisition Sales Representative that will have primary responsibility for driving sales through recruiting and acquiring new business. Field acquisition sales activities will focus primarily on target customers with a low share of wallet with Armada, deeply lapsed accounts, and win back businesses.
What you’ll get to do (and what we hope you’ve done before)
- Develop and expand new business – targeting various companies in the East African market
- Create and manage pipeline and territory coverage plan
- Demonstrating business acumen, strong knowledge of all Armada Products with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Identify account trends and training needs
- Send targeted communication to territory and to clients
- Supporting clients during the implementation of contracts throughout the relationship; seeking client feedback, taking responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop executive summary of Armada usage/quarterly review with decision makers
- Prioritize accounts depending on the greatest potential for increased sales
- Cultivate relationships, laterally and above the primary contact.
- Coordinate activities with other Armada divisions to cross-sell solutions
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external partners; work with customer relations to support customer
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships; interacting with others in a way that promotes the openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions
- Building, developing and managing qualified sales funnel of opportunities
- Responsible for achieving a quarterly sales goal and an annual sales quota.
- Research customers business through marketing literature, annual reports, press releases, organization charges, financial reports, and their website to learn as much about the company’s priorities and business drivers as possible.
- Staying abreast of client organization’s recent news and activities
- Linking Armada solutions to stated business needs, solidifying Armada’s value proposition versus the competition
- Identify possible threats to sales opportunities, and then considers how to overcome them.
- Building Partnerships
- Partner with account decision makers to identify ongoing account trends/usage rates, Armada product needs and usage,
- Work effectively with the recruitment team and other recruitment agencies to drive Armada Human Capital’s career page to the common client base,
- Cultivate relationships, both laterally and above the primary contact,
- Resolve customer complaints/issues by effectively working with the customer service team to support the customer,
- Keep customer’s interests in mind when doing business,
- Partner with internal Armada HC resources to make or expand the sale.
- Maintain or exceed an established sales quota,
- Engage in appropriate preparation and data gathering to make the most compelling case for products and services,
- Identify the right price point for the volume of business being generated by the client,
- Identify the right people to talk to in order to gain a better understanding of the organizations recruiting needs,
- Interact with different stakeholders within the organization to understand where the business needs are
- Follow up with the customer prospects and leads,
- Coordinate sales calls meetings and presentations,
- Develop and manage ongoing lead/accounts pipeline,
- Create proposals, solutions, and strategies that will help grow business,
- Provide management with ongoing weekly/monthly forecast and pipeline report.
- Previous field sales experience (2+ years) or solid telesales experience with a proven solid track record in solution sales,
- Maintains relationships with larger accounts and drives sales by developing deeper and wider contacts,
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of our customer’s buying requirements and business complexity, and understands how to work through the system effectively,
- Focus primarily on client retention and up sell as well as new business focus,
- Drives success with strong customer facing skills, consultative approach to business,
- Hunter and farmer with strong solution selling skills,
- Devising sales approaches and solutions,
- Sales negotiation,
- Sales opportunity analysis,
- Sustaining customer satisfaction and Building trusting relationships,
- Compelling communication,
- Marshalling resources,
- Assignment management,
- Sales disposition,
- Formal presentation,
- Managing CRM Database and Information
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Field Sales Rep