Faulu Kenya Regional Sales Manager and Direct Sales Team Leader Jobs
Reporting to the Head of Retail Banking and working closely with the senior management and branch managers the position holder will build and maintain a high performance sales team to effectively achieve business objectives.
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Proactively identify changes ¡n product offering, delivery systems, and competitive pressures to develop and modify strategies and tactics accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- 2 years of mass sales experience with at least 3 years of experience managing a team/direct sales force.
- Experience and success ¡n recruiting and retaining a high performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Strategy development, problem solving and change management skills.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel as required, estimated to be 50% or more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Direct Sales Representatives in business growth initiatives including marketing activities.
- Manage, motivate and train staff to ensure productivity is optimized and level of staff competency is continuously upgraded.
- Facilitate proper on boarding of new staff through coaching and mentoring.
- Attend and participate in Branch Credit Committee meetings.
- Ensure compliance to company policy and procedures
- Continuous monitoring of the portfolio quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Diploma in Sales and knowledge of banking operations roles an added advantage.
- Sales & marketing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in Relationship management, Sales or Credit with proven track record for delivery of superior results
Faulu Kenya Limited
P.O Box 60240 – 00200