Farmer Finance Officers Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 3, 2014
Job Description: Farmer Finance Officers
Reports To: Farmer Finance Manager
The Farmer Finance Manager will be responsible for researching and documenting farmer finance needs in consultation with the Farmer Finance Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Farming families to understand and document their farming financing needs.
- Training of farmers on financial management
- Research and document financial products that adequately address farmers’ needs for seasonal finance for livestock and food crop production.
- Understand and document how micro-insurance products could be of assistance for farmers
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Certificate/Diploma in Agri-business or a related field
- A t least one year experience in farmer financing
- Proficient in collecting, querying, organizing and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and drawing logical conclusions
- Fluent English and Swahili
- Analytical and writing skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
Standards of Performance and Behavior
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in dealings with stakeholders and clients.
- Analytical and pro active attitude towards problem solving
- Professional conduct in all operational matters
Send CV and remuneration requirement to [email protected] with the subject line “Farmer Finance Officer” by 31 January, 2014.