Farmer Finance Manager Job in Kenya
Reports To: Project Manager
The Farmer Finance Manager will be responsible for Researching, Documenting and understanding how best to finance farmers given the risks involved.
- Work with farming families to understand and document their farming financing needs.
- Training of farmers on financial management
- Research and document financial products that adequately address farmers’ needs for seasonal finance for livestock and food crop production.
- Understand and document how micro-insurance products could be of assistance for farmers
- Supervision of Farmer Finance Officers
- Bachelor’s degree in Agri-business or a related field
- A t least one year experience in farmer financing
- Proficient in collecting, querying, organizing and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and drawing logical conclusions
- Fluent English and Swahili
- Analytical and writing skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Use of MS Word, Excel, Power-point and Outlook
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in dealings with stakeholders and clients.
- Analytical and pro active attitude towards problem solving
- Professional conduct in all operational matters