Farm Manager, Accountant and Human Resources Assistant Jobs in Nakuru Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 23, 2014
Farm in Nakuru county with 300+ employees is looking for a Farm manager with following professional qualifications:
- BSC or Diploma in Agriculture with a minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial post.
- Should be computer literate, age between 35 and 45 years
- Have excellent flower growing expertise and extensive knowledge of plant health programmes, and experience in horticulture.
- Must have ability to create a cohesive team and develop people.
- Self-driven & motivated with great communication skills.
Duties/Responsibility will include:
- Planning financial/physical performance of the farm.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of farm business.
- Management of other farm managers, meet targets and deadlines.
- Vast experience in growing export flowers including roses, solidago, gypsophilla, zantedeschia, hypericum etc.
Farm in Nakuru county looking for an Accountant with the following professional requirements:
- Minimum of a CPA 3
- Degree in business related field in finance or accounting
- Computer literate with knowledge of Quickbooks
- Minimum 4 years experience in accounts with a high level of integrity.
- Age between 35 to 40 years with good communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Presenting the general ledger, the balance sheet and income statement results & analysis.
- Cash flow management, providing budgeting information, preparing of general ledger entries and month end reconciliations, analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Asset management.
- Verification of deliveries to the farm, invoicing and bank reconciliations.
Human Resources Assistant
Farm in Nakuru county with 300+ employees looking for a Human, Resources Assistant with professional experience and skills as follows:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources with minimum 5 years experience.
- Mature and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- This position reports to the Managing Director and Financial Director.
- The candidate will be required to reside at the farm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Administering over 300 employees, recruitment, maintaining employees records.
- Co-ordination of administration duties, including welfare, health and safety.
- Facilitating and supporting learning and development processes within the organization.
Application to be sent to the following address on or before: 25th January 2014:
P.O Box 49010- 00100, GPO
P.O Box 49010- 00100, GPO