Express Shipping & Logistics (EA): Graduate Management Trainees
Graduate Management Trainees at Express Shipping & Logistics (EA) Ltd in Mombasa – Kenya Jobs, Careers and Vacancies
GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Express Shipping & Logistics (EA) Ltd; (http://www.esl-eastafrica.com) is a leading shipping and logistics company in East Africa. To consolidate and sustain the growth we need young and dynamic fresh university graduates to join our Graduate Management Trainee Programme to take challenging but rewarding functions in the company.
The programme is designed to provide trainees with a unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Company.
The trainees will get the opportunity to gain practical insight of the shipping/ maritime sector through on-the-job training, external training programmes, coaching and mentoring with the main aim of providing balanced training that will lead them to a rewarding career in the Company.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Kenyan Citizen
Qualification & qualities
- Fresh university graduates not above 27 years of age.
- Degree in — Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Arts, Sociology, Actuarial Science and/or the equivalent from a recognized university.
- Keen interest in developing a career in the shipping industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Highest level of integrity and trust
- Leadership potential
All applications to be sent through email to:
The Managing Director
Express Shipping & Logistics (EA) Ltd
P. O Box 1922
Mombasa – 80100
To reach us by 2nd July 2011 and to attach all the following documents:
- Application letter
- Current place of employment or occupation
- Expected remuneration
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 15th July 2011.