Experienced Networking Sales Executive
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
Company Profile: Our client is a local Kenyan company specializing in providing their clients with a range of software and tools is recruiting an Experienced Networking Sales Executive.
Their analytic, data management, processing and reporting tools optimize operations and gives their clients a competitive edge.
- Revenue Generation by creating new sales and business opportunities for the company through opening new accounts, giving quotations to clients as per their requirements
- Identify and qualify prospects
- Work closely with other members of team in compiling proposals as well as closing sales deals
- Identify customer requirements and providing solutions that meet their requirements
- Account (Key) Management – work with the rest of the Business Development team to target specific, agreed clients and project opportunities and to build and maintain profitable relationships with customers
- Participate proactively in company sales and marketing meetings
- Monitor competition activities, initiatives or development and make recommendations as well as communicate the same to management.
- Compliance with laid down systems, standards and procedures/processes
- To undertake other duties as and when requested
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a diploma and or degree in a business related discipline from a recognized university.
- Have 2 years sales experience preferably in a telecommunications environment
- Have strong relationship building skills and be able to demonstrate strong ability to deliver results.
- Be a team player with good organization skills
- Have good communications skills and be outgoing
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- Be computer literate.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on http://goo.gl/T8sryH
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered