Exhibit Design Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 20, 2014
The Exhibit Design Manager functions as an integral member of the team, providing stunning creativity and top quality, exhibit, interior design and point of sale design services that meets and exceeds clients’ expectations.
We would like to hear from you if you possess stunning creative flair and able to create awesome corporate environments and interiors that bring brands to life.
- Designs creative eye-catching 3D tradeshow exhibits and interior designs from concept development through to supervision of three dimensional fabrication.
- Computer experience with current & latest CAD software.
- Demonstrates solid design sense and creativity through each project that includes space, measurement, form, volume, and colour.
- Operate effectively under time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Displays a solid orientation towards services and is cost conscious.
- Manages time and multiple deadlines and has ability to make technical presentations internally and to customers.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Works with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
- Possesses strong project management experience, artistic vision and ability to communicate it.
- Selects and recommends appropriate material for different functional requirements.
- Graphic design skills an added advantage.
- A CD featuring a professional portfolio required
Applicant (he/she) should have both a deep knowledge of design techniques and ability to organize complex projects and create deliverables that fit the technical requirements.
Strong project management experience/skills, an interest in music and demonstrable skills in animation and composition an added advantage.
Candidates should forward own portfolio in CD format.
Education and Experience: BA Design/Interior Design or equivalent and 3-5 years related design experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Application Deadline: 26th March 2014
Human Resources Manager,
P. O. Box 66969-00200
Only successful candidates will receive a response