Executive / Personal Assistant Vacancy Announcement
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 6, 2013
Dynamic People Consulting is recruiting an Executive / Personal Assistant for one of its clients.
The main role of the Executive / Personal Assistant will be to provide an outstanding level of support to the Chief Executive Officer and ownership of all administrative activities.
- Schedule meetings and manage the Chief Executive Officer’s diary;
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence to the Chief Executive Officer’s office;
- Store all important material via physical and electronic filing to ensure easy accessibility;
- Receive, sort and prioritize documents submitted for the Chief Executive Officer’s review and approval;
- Arrange, organize and coordinate meetings;
- Write reports, minutes and executive summaries;
- Manage any travel arrangements including flights, car hire and hotel bookings;
- Prepare documents and presentations as required;
- Procure office supplies and office equipment as necessary.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Diploma in Business Administration or other related field;
- Two (2) years experience working as an Executive/Personal Assistant in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications;
- Should be flexible, maintain confidentiality and possess the ability to work independently;
- Possess strong planning and organizational skills;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply for the position by uploading your CV to our website: www.dpckenya.comunder vacancies.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted