Executive Officer Nairob – Professional Members Association
Executive Officer Job in Nairobi, Kenya – Professional Members Association
They now require an Executive Officer to manage all affairs of the Association in accordance with the Constitution and as directed by the Council.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution of the Association’s strategic plan.
- Continuous professional development (CPD) of members
- Development and implementation of sustainable financial plans.
- Developing and maintaining strategic alliances with other business/professional associations.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationship with government institutions, regulatory bodies, donor community and other stakeholders.
- Representing members in meetings and other fora as directed by the Council.
- Membership recruitment & mobilization
- Attending all meetings of the Association and its committees, take and circulate minutes and maintain records of such meetings
- Managing administrative activities of the Association.
- Financial management of Association funds in accordance with the Council Budget
- Develop and coordinate training programs in liaison with the Council.
- Organizing professional and social events for the Association
- Marketing and publicizing of activities of the Association
- Any other duties the Council may assign.
- Minimum – Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Commerce or Engineering from a Recognized University.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Relevant experience at Management level
- Good varied interpersonal and communication skills with excellent face to face and telephone communicator
- Experience of pro-actively generating leads and fund raising
- Ability to work under minimum supervision,
- Able to communicate and converse effectively with members in order to gain trust and confidence
- Marketing, public relation and advocacy skills
- Have good IT skills
- Should be entrepreneurial and result oriented
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Well presented and businesslike