Executive Banking Manager Job in Kenya – Tier 1 Bank
Category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jun 27, 2014
Our client is a leading Tier 1 Bank in Kenya with branches outside Kenya.
They wish to recruit an Executive Banking Manager
Job Ref. MN5985
Reporting to the Head- Personal and Business Banking, the Executive Banking Manager will;
- Own and drive the Executive Banking Proposition through exceptional sales and service performance in all Executive Banking centres.
- Have principal responsibility for ensuring income and balance sheets targets are met for Executive Banking service. This will be achieved by identifying and meeting Executive Service customer needs through selling & cross selling of bank retail products & services
- Own and manage product & channel sales targets to contribute towards the Executive Service sales objectives
- Champion world class customer service practices and ensure adherence to the bank’s Service standards
- Continuously review and recommend suitable Products to target customer segment needs.
- Research and champion Executive Service enhancements
- Ensure compliance with operations risk & rigour requirements
- Build effective relationships with Executive Service staff in Branches and key support functions
Person Profile: University graduate with a minimum of three years in a similar role of Executive Banking Manager or equivalent.
Send your application so as to reach us by 4th July, 2014.
Send to:[email protected]