Everett Aviation Technical Records Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 4, 2014
Everett Aviation have a requirement for an experienced Aviation Technical Records Officer for a 3 month contract with an immediate start.
- Have knowledge of aircraft technical records
- Have experience in updating and maintaining aircraft and engine log books
- Computer literate, preferably with experience in the use of MRO software
- Knowledge of manufacturers and regulatory publications e.g ADs and SBs.
- Extraction of data from historical records and enter into MRO software
- Ensure technical records are completed to a high standard
- To maintain and amend the technical library
- To ensure the log books are updated with an emphasis on accuracy
- To open workpacks and ensure completion details are thorough and accurate
- To update the MRO software on completion of all workpacks
- To monitor the aircraft status and distribute the required information in a timely manner
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications, experience and aptitude, send your application by email only to [email protected] by Monday 10th February 2014