Event and Forum Assessors Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 4, 2014
Jobs: Event and Forum Assessors
To perform independent and objective assessments to supplement the company self- assessment process.
- Undertaking desk analysis assignments for the participating companies
- Training companies participating in the Events and Forums
- Computing the scores of the participating companies in relevant determinants
- Conducting site visit evaluations of the participating companies;
- Preparing and writing value adding management reports;
- Presenting management reports to the clients
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum degree in a business related field; an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Membership to a reputable professional body.
- At least 3 years’ experience in management and handling assignments related to quality management and certifications like ISO.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV to [email protected]