Euphrasia Women Centre Finance and Administration Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 5, 2014
Urgent Vacant Position: Finance and Administration Officer
Our client, the Euphrasia Women Centre (EWC) which is a project of good shepherd sisters that is dedicated to promotion and development of dignity and sense of worth for girls, women and their children through dignified work is seeking to fill the position of a finance and administration officer who is highly competent, proactive and committed.
- Keeping and updating financial records into an accounting system
- Introducing and implementing financial management procedures and guidelines
- Development, updating/reviewing and monitoring budgets as well as monitoring actual costs against budgets
- Financial reporting- management reports as well as donor reports
- Building the capacity of other staff in financial management
- Petty cash management
- Assisting the directress in various administrative issues
- Assisting in procurement
- Sales administration, both locally and international sales- receiving and processing of purchase orders, invoicing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Assisting/empowering the sales and production units in keeping clear records on inventories and sales.
- A minimum qualification of CPA 2
- Relevant experience (both in finance and administration) in an NGO set up
- Leadership and business skills and willingness to empower others
- Good attitude to work and people
- Good communication skills
- Interest and commitment in working with the poor marginalized women/girls and children
To express your interest please forward your CV and letter of application, on or before 7th March 2014.
Send your application and CV to [email protected] giving details of your current/previous gross salary.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.