Equity Bank Kenya Security Vacancy
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial – services that maximize their opportunities.
With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda and Southern Sudan, Equity is now home to more than 5.7 million customers, the largest customer base in the Eastern African Region.
The Bank is seeking to recruit talented, innovative and results oriented individuals to fill the following positions:-
The role holder will be responsible for the protection of the bank assets, detection and prevention of criminal activities and carrying out investigations and giving expert opinion on the same.
Candidate’s Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* C+ or Division 3 at O level
* Preferably a university degree or diploma in criminology or in investigations
* At least 5 years working experience in Criminal Investigations with special emphasis on fraud detection, investigations and management
* Experience in forensic fraud investigations or in working with Banking Fraud Investigation Unit (BFIU) will be an added advantage
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of Bank Operations
* Good banking knowledge and the current fraud trends
* Detection and prevention of criminal activities
* Protection of Bank assets
* Investigate cases of criminal nature and security related incidences
* Preparation and compilation of investigation reports
* Staff raining on security and frauds
* Maintain effective liaison with law enforcement agencies and external fraud investigators
Desired Skills and Ability
* Excellent interrogation and investigation skills
* Team player
* Excellent communication and report writing skills
* Computer literate
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application quoting the job you are applying for to the address below by 17th January 2011.
Please include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, testimonials, current pay and daytime telephone contact and email address.
All applications should be in soft and through the email indicated below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Email to: [email protected]
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and what they bring to the workplace.