Equity Bank Kenya: Finance Manager- Business Performance
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda and Southern Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to more than 5.7 million customers, the largest customer base in the Eastern African Region. The Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the roles outlined below:
FINANCE MANAGER- BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
The Job Position
The role holder will be responsible for analyzing business
performance and preparing reports that assist management in
strategic planning and controlling.
Candidate’s Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university
• Must be a CPA (K) holder or ACCA finalist
• Over six (6) years working experience in management accounting at management level in a Bank.
• Preparation and management of budgets and financial forecasts
• Preparation of financial analysis and projections
• Monitoring financial performance of the Bank
• Periodic management accounts preparation
• Product cost benefit analysis
Desired Skills and Ability
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Strong financial analytical skills
• Good planning and organization skills
• Working knowledge of ERP systems
• Good knowledge of IFRS
• Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
• Good working knowledge of MS office suite especially MS Excel and accounting packages
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates, testimonials stating your current pay, e-mail address and daytime telephone contact by 12th October 2010. All applications should be in soft and through the email indicated below.
Email to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.