Entrepreneurship Facilitator Job in Kenya – CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Assist young people to write business plans.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential funders.
- Adequately equipping the students with Entrepreneurial skills.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- Atleast One (1) year experience.
- Must have Entrepreneurship background.
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- Degree in related field.