Entrepreneurship Coordinator Job in Kenya
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and supporting the implementation of Entrepreneurship curriculum.
- Provide overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and evaluation of the of the Entrepreneurship function.
- Train the facilitators on Entrepreneurship and other relevant modules.
- Networking with financial institutions and assisting students obtain funding.
- Communicate clearly and directly with program staff concerning performance, expectation, productivity and accountability.
- Providing support and guidance to the project team.
- Supervising Entrepreneurship facilitators in all the Centers.
- Assessing the business plans prepared by the students and recommending necessary changes that make the business plans competitive.
- Put in place monitoring and evaluation process to track the success of the program.
- Mobilizing the youths to form groups and link them to financial institutions.
- Monitoring the entrepreneurship activities across all centers.
- Supporting the students in forming groups to obtain funding.
- Linking the students to funding institutions.
- Must have Entrepreneurship background.
- Must have ICT Skills.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Networking skills a must.
- Relevant Degree.
Note: Cap Youth Empowerment does not charge any fee to recruit candidates.