Engineering Foreman Kenya – 3 POSITIONS Alpha Logistics
IndustryTransportationLocationNairobi (Nairobi), KenyaJob descriptionWork as part of the site management team, liaising with and working alongside architects, engineers, construction managers, supervisors, planners, surveyors and subcontractors.Key Responsibilities
• Similar to above requirements for Site Engineer & Site Foremen, but combined
• Reporting to the Site Project Manager.
• Overall control of an individual Construction Site,
• Instruct, Coordination & Control all site activities:
1. Direct labour force (both Kenyan and Foreign)
2. Construction Equipment & Plant items,
3. All Materials required on site
• Progressing work in line with the agreed Construction Programme
• Achieving quality construction standards in line with management guidelines,
• Managing client issues and amendments
• Managing Health & Safety procedures Hours per weekFull Time: 30+GenderIndiferenteAge25-60Education levelGround schoolStudy areaDegree in ConstructionCandidate descriptionRequired qualifications & experience• Degree or higher in any construction discipline
• 2-3 years relevant experience working on site for a Construction Company.
• Ability and Experience of using surveying Equipment: Dumpy level, Theodolite, Laser Level, etc.
• must have construction industry experience relevant to the job position
• Must be willing to relocate on a contract basis to areas where projects are.
• There job location can be anywhere in the East and Central African region.
• All candidates must provide with 3 Work references
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications can send their application to: [email protected]