Engineer Job in Naivasha Kenya
Category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Oct 30, 2013
HVAC Engineer Job in Naivasha Kenya
Re-Advertisement (previous unsuccessful applicants need not apply)Position: HVAC Engineer - Experienced (Heating, Ventilation Air Conditioning Engineer)
Job Type: 1 year contract (renewable)Our client, a leading construction and engineering company with major power plant projects in Kenya seeks to fill HVAC Engineer position.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with, air conditioning, refrigeration and plumbing knowledge.
- To design air conditioning, ventilation, plumbing and drainage systems
- To review design of HVAC equipment including drawing, specifications/data sheets, material requisition and bills of quantities.
- To perform / review Cooling and Heating Load calculations and ventilation requirement, design drawings, HVAC control- and fire protection systems.
- To select HVAC equipment such as Chillers, AHUs and HVAC accessories (air outlets, volume dampers, fire dampers, sound attenuators, etc.)
- To perform Duct & pipe sizing calculation & preparation of D&ID, Air flow diagram, General Arrangement for ducting layout.
- To provide support for Installation, Inspecting & testing, commissioning and maintenance of HVAC installation systems and equipment.
- To issue and develop Company Design General Specifications (DGS), Standards, procedures and guidelines related to HVAC for use in-house or by the Contractors with regard to projects undertaken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering and Design of HVAC systems.
- Education / training in Refrigeration, Heat , ventilation and Air conditioning is preferred
- Knowledge of application software for heat load calculation and duct & Pipe design software & Equipment Selection Software, etc.
If you meet the entire mentioned job criteria kindly send your CV and application to [email protected]
Indicate the position applied for, your current and expected salary on the subject line.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.