Electrician Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 20K – 25K)
Our client is a leading retailer of engineering equipment in the country.
The principal responsibility for the position is to ensure maximum utilization of provided resources ensuring that work is done in safe place and coming up with reports on what they have fulfilled a on daily basis
- Obtain instructions from the supervisor-electrical on matter of production and priorities
- Planning in order to ensure timely completion
- Ensure that correct engineering practices / methods are followed during work and the final
- Products demonstrate good workmanship.
- Ensure that all safety practices are strictly followed while executing works.
- Maintain necessary records and fill in job cards with relevant information.
- Ensure that discipline is maintained in the workshop.
- All the manuals, drawings keep in good manner to get the history of jobs.
- Get necessary Training from supervisor and make sure the best workshop practices are followed.
- Working with production team to reduce the waste and produce the best quality product.
- Clean the workplace daily before leaving
- All the tools used during the day must be put back to their place.
- Create necessary tools and template required for speedy completion of work and implement DO IT RIGHT FIRST TIME—concept.
- Discuss products information in regards to complaints received from Sales Department regarding the product and discuss with staff members and initiate corrective and preventive measures
- Maintaining proper records
- Follow the instructions of OHS committee.
- Obey the instruction given by your supervisor
- Any kind of difficulties please discuss with your supervisor
- Minimum of a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- At least two years experience as an electrician
- Applicants working with engineering firms encouraged to apply
- Time management
- Cost effective work ethic (Avoid wastage)
- Quick learner & Initiative
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing