Electrical Technicians Jobs in Kenya
We seek to recruit (10) Electrical Technicians
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Troubleshooting and carrying out repairs on fridges and coolers, with the aim of reducing downtime
- Carrying out basic maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Keeping accurate records of daily quality checklists
- Carrying out electrical installations to IEE 17th Edition regulation standards.
- Reading and interpreting on electrical and electronics circuit diagram as would be necessary when troubleshooting all electrical faults
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge in motor controls, Refrigeration trouble shooting and basic PLC
- At least 6 Months working experience
(Subject Job Application; Electrical Technician)
Kindly indicate your expected pay.
Nine One One Group Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality. Those who attempt to canvass will be disqualified from the process