Electrical Engineer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Technical Manager – Electrical Engineer
Our Client is currently recruiting a qualified candidate to take up the role of heading the technical department.
The role would entail
Solution Development and Delivery
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to the clients.
- Reviews work of development team.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Ensures technical teams are contributing to our code library.
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managingtechnical risks throughout the project.
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior technicians
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds regular status meetings with development team.
- Keeps development team well informed of changes within the organization and general corporate news.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Manages client interaction and expectations regarding development efforts.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Builds a knowledge base of each client’s business, systems and objectives.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Work experience in running operations( 2-5 Years)
- Must have held a leadership position before
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to [email protected]