Electrical & Electronics Trainer Job Vacancy – CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the Position
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, customizing and delivering curriculum.
- Theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization;
- preparing and maintaining of schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, teaching and learning materials and trainee records;
- carrying out trainee assessment; ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- conducting co-curricular activities; maintain trainee discipline; guidance and counseling of trainees;
- Monitoring trainees on field work and industrial attachment and compiling progress reports.
- Assist students get internships and employment opportunities.
- To source for guest lecturers and organize field visits for the trainees.
- To help the trainees to find internship and employment opportunities.
- Assist in the recruitment of students into the programme.
- Atleast One (1) year working experience in the field of electrical.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Minimum of Diploma in Electrical engineering.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Networking skills a must.
- Conversant with security systems, CCTV Cameras, domestic installations, electrical fencing
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Note: Cap Youth Empowerment Institute does not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.