East African Cables: Marketing Executives
East African Cables, a public limited company listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange is the region’s leading cabling solutions provider with more than four decades experience.
As part of our corporate capacity development goals, we are seeking to recruit progressive and forward looking individuals to fill the following positions:
Marketing Executive 1 Post EAC/HR/ME
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the position will be responsible for providing marketing support by implementing the marketing activities as outlined in the marketing strategy.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* A Bachelor’s degree in Management / Marketing from a recognized university.
* Postgraduate diploma in Marketing or Business Management.
* At least 2 years’ relevant working experience in sales and marketing
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Good report writing skills
* Customer handling competencies – listening skills
* Team player
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application, indicating the reference number, with a detailed CV, stating your current position, current remuneration, email and contacts to:
The Human Capital Manager
East African Cables Ltd
P.O Box 18243 – 00500 Nairobi
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 30 July 2010