Dry Associates Limited: Fresh Graduates/Internship Jobs in Kenya
Dry Associates Limited: Fresh Graduate/Internship job in Kenya
Dry Associates continuously runs a graduate recruitment programme for final year graduates for Kenyan students from both local and foreign universities. These positions are open to graduates who have studied Finance, Marketing, Accounting, or Economics and attained a second class honours upper division or GPA 3.5 and above.
Besides academic qualifications, the ideal candidates we are searching for must be self motivated, outgoing, of upstanding moral character and ready to begin career development in Investment Banking.
Successful applicants will undergo a three month training programme covering various areas in the company and upon successful completion, they may be offered full-time employment as Investment Advisor or Analyst
Graduate/Internship recruitment job description
- Prospecting for new business:
- Initial phone solicitation for new business
- Preparation of lists of prospective/ target clients.
- Maintenance of a client/ prospecting book.
- Sales presentations
- Client visitation & presentation:
- Maintenance of an up to date presentation book.
- Presentation of financial products to prospective corporate and retail investors
- Presentation of financial opportunities to prospective debt issuers
- Prospectus writing:
- Under the Manager edit sections of Investment Memorandums or other such placement documents
- Assist in development of sales aids
- Maintenance/ knowledge:
- Servicing of existing clients on a monthly basis
- Maintenance of current product knowledge (both in the local & overseas markets), including, but not limited to product knowledge of:
- Commercial Paper and Bonds
- Government Treasury instruments
- Local Equities Trading
- Offshore Investments
Portfolio/ Programme Management:
- Overall portfolio management for retail clients
- Management of a selected Commercial Paper or Short-Term Note programmes
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]