DRC is a Danish international non-governmental organisation, which promotes and supports durable solutions to the problems faced by refugees and internally displaced people all over the world.
The Danish Refugee Council has been providing relief and development services in the Horn of Africa region since 1997.
DRC Regional Office in Nairobi is seeking a qualified candidate for the following position:
Regional Finance & Systems Manager
The RFSM is directly responsible for ensuring that DRC HoA financial systems operate in accordance with DRC’s operational standards as expressed in the DRC Operations Handbook, and to ensure that such systems are practical, efficient and effective.
The RFSM will also play a significant part in qualifying and implementing systems initiatives coming from the global DRC organizational development initiatives.
- Post graduate level in finance and administration or equivalent educational background,
- specialised expertise and at least 8 years experience in the areas of Finance, HR, Administration, Procurement/Logistics,
- relevant experience with an international NGO,
- demonstrated skills as a trainer/capacity builder,
- documented senior level management experience,
- high proficiency in English, systematic mind-set and capability of implementing changes.
Qualified candidates are invited to access the full job description and the requirements for this position under vacancies atwww.drc.dk
Please submit applications online using this link by 30th March 2014.