DRC and ADRA Baseline Survey in Gebiley, Somaliland Consultancy Opportunity
The project, implemented in the model of Somalia Resilience Programme (SomReP), will take a multi-year commitment to the same vulnerable households and communities with a package of integrated interventions to address multiple shocks that compound or are a result of the impacts of droughts.
- To provide benchmark information for measuring project achievements and impact at the project objectives and results levels;
- To determine the disasters and shocks that the communities are prone to and explore in-depth the coping mechanisms that they use to overcome them.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on ways to strengthen communities’ prevention of the disasters and resilience to the shocks;
- To assess the barriers and limitations that the communities, especially women, are facing for their full participation in household and community social-economic activities; and
- To establish the services available to the targeted beneficiaries, document gaps and best practices and provide recommendations to the project staff on ways forward in effective management of the project as per the design
- Expression of interest (EoI) outlining how the consultant(s) meets the selection criteria and their understanding of the ToR and methodology;
- A proposed activities schedule/work plan with time frame and financial proposal detailing consultant(s) itemized fees, data collection and administrative costs
- Copy of CV of the consultant(s) who will undertake the baseline survey;
- One recent example of similar Baseline / Evaluation report written by the applicant, including the contact of the client;
in Gebiley, Somaliland’ no later than 7th January 2014.